Natural, Organic Skin Care Products In High Demand
The major driver of the skin care industry is the rising concern and demand for natural and organic skin care products. Growing concern for health and safety, consumer awareness about synthetic chemicals, and rising green consciousness drove the demand for organic and natural skin care products. Another key driver of the skin care industry is increased demand of anti-aging products. This market is benefited by high disposable income of the baby boomers group.
Skin care manufacturers recognized that valuable opportunities exist in the skin care industry. Skin care product manufacturers are continuously adopting new strategies to gain market share. One of the keys areas for growth involves multifunctional skin care products.
The Market Research Report analysts advise that the biggest challenge the industry faces is to provide good quality products at low cost. Consumers have become price conscious, but at the same time do not want to compromise on quality. Hence it is crucial for the manufacturers to maintain a balance between price and quality. Continuous innovation has also become a challenge for the players in the industry. Regular innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful position in the market.
The study also highlights key drivers of growth in the skin care industry. Consumers use skin care products for long-term application effect, safety concerns and even eco-friendliness, which will certainly be a major skincare trend in the future. Consumers with high incomes are increasingly buying premium products, responding to the improving economy and product innovations from premium skin care manufacturers.
Some of the features of US Skin Care Industry 2013-2018: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- US Skin Care market intelligence with special emphasis on facial care, body and hand care, depilatories, and sun care markets
- Skin Care Market Size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) with demographic factor analysis are useful to make major investment decisions in region
- Profitability and Cost Structure Trend Analysis (2007-2012) of US Skin Care market provides the clear picture of market to the investor
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provided helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tgcmgb/us_skincare
To find out more about the importance of facials and natural skin care products, please contact Skin Care Plus. We use and recommend the best natural and organic skin care products available. We also offer other skin care treatments that can help with anti-aging and overall skin health, including the best facial in the greater Chicago area, including Batavia, Geneva, and St. Charles.